Thursday, June 24, 2004

Greetings wing lovers! I've decided it's time for me to get serious about my love of the chicken wing (oh crap that's a scary thing). I love the fact that the popularity of chicken wings has really taken-off across the entire US, but I also sense that we still need someone to be the world's biggest wing activist and why not me?

I've been eating wings since a pretty early age and feel as if I've got a lot of worthless knowledge to instill in the lives of others. Some people are passionate about politics, some religion, some sports, well, I'm pretty passionate about the wing.

Not only have wings grown to be a major player in the appetizer category, but they are also competing with other center of the plate proteins. Wing focused restaurants like Hooters, the Wing Zone, the Wing Stop, BW3, etc are popping up everywhere. This is indeed a great time for the wing but I truly believe that this is just the beginning. Long live the almighty chicken wing! ;-)







No comments: