Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Buffalo Wild Wings shares up on a strong quarter

Buffalo Wild Wings hikes 2Q outlook

Not only are people eating more wings than ever, but BW3 was able to get their wings at a couple of cents less per pound than normal and the combination lead to a great financial quarter. BW3 paid about $1.14 per pound for wings this quarter which still continues to astonish me. You have to figure that BW3 is probably one of the 2nd or 3rd largest purchasers of wings in the world and that's the best deal that they can swing. Does anybody remember the good ole' days three or four years ago when wings never cost more than $.99/pound???

I love the fact that wings are popular now, but I want my good prices back!!!

The other thing of astonishment for me is that there are financial analysts that are covering the world of wings. How cool is that? I'm waiting for my call from them to weigh in on non-financial wing trends... :-)

Peace, love, and grease!

Scott "The Cluckbucket" Roth
www.cluckbucket.com

No comments: