Tuesday, December 20, 2005



Quick update on Cluckbucket T-Shirts through CafePress.com. I just got my first order in the other day. I ordered the Cluckbucket "Trendy" White T-shirt and it is defintely a sweet shirt. It has a nice lightweight feel to it and is in the style of the new "vintage" t-shirts you see around.

I also ordered the Cluckbucket Long Sleeve T-Shirt and it is pretty sweet as well. It's printed on a Hanes Beefy T which is very good quality.

As for the printing method, I selected both direct printing and heat transfer to see what the difference is. The heat transfer definitely looks better initially, the clarity on the logo is great and the colors are top notch. The kicker is that it is potentially going to fade or crack over time. I'll post another note in a couple of months or so when I actually wash it for the first time. :-)

As for the direct printing the logo's don't look good at all, it is faded and I wouldn't recommend it even though they say it is the recommended best method. I suppose it will last longer over time because it is actually embedded into the fabric versus being heat printed on the top of it...

Well, there's your review, hope you, your family, and all your chicken wing friends enjoy their shirts!!!

Peace, love, and grease!
Scott "The Cluckbucket" Roth

No comments: