Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My team of trusty wing enthusiasts made our way out to the new Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3) this past Friday and I've finally gotten around to posting my review. The high-level takeaway is that they have pretty good sauces and the setting is a really large sports bar with tons of flat panel and projection TVs. Unfortuantely, that's were all of the positive things end. Their pricing is completely out of wack because the size of their wings are so terribly small - on an ordinary day 50 wings cost $30 and won't even fill four people.

Outside of perhaps a big game or a Tueday night ($.40 wings), you probably won't be finding me at the new BW3. Fire On the Mountain is still the place for me...

See the full review at the link below:
Cluckbucket: Internet Hot Wing Database Results

No comments: