Friday, January 09, 2004

Greetings Cluckbucket fans! So, I for some reason found myself at an Applebee's late last night and had a pleasant surprise. In addition to their new boneless buffalo wings, Applebee's now has tiered wing pricing for the wings on their appetizer menu. I couldn't believe my eyes, what a wonderful treat. I forget the exact price (and I'm told it varies slightly by location) but they offered wings in quantities of 10, 20, or 30. Rock on!!! Here's a link to their appetizer menu, it doesn't show the tiered wing pricing, but trust me, it exists. And, here's the biggest kicker, their wings actually aren't all that bad. They are naked with a nice Red Hot/butter type sauce...

Final bonus, from 3-6 and 9-close the wings, and all other appetizer are 1/2 price. Score!

Applebee's Menu

No comments: