Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Greetings friends of the Cluckbucket! Long time no speak. First let me clear some things up. Yes, contrary to popular belief I am alive. I'm currently trying to work my way through about a foot of snow and an inch of ice in downtown Portland (worst storm in 10 years and first time I've seen snow in the city since I've been here), but yes I have alive.

Sorry there hasn't been much activity on the Cluckbucket lately, I've been pretty busy with work and I think that the lack of an active "wing scene" in Portland has stolen a little bit of my mojo. Nonetheless, I have good news to report in that category. Portland is set to get its first Hooters sometime by the end of this month. Now, I know that a lot of people have issues with Hooters wings and their non-traditional style (breaded), but I still love a good batch of Hoots, although I fully admit that at times they have some quality control issues. Hopefully I can get in good with the cooks early at this Hooters and assure that they are making fresh wings, not partially pre-cooking and then re-frying. A mistake I've seen done at some other Hooters in an effort to save time.

Well, I'm starting to work on some re-design stuff for the site and hope to have some changes out to the world by the end of the month. Stay tuned, and keep on clucking!!!

Peace, love, and grease!

Scott "The Cluckbucket" Roth

No comments: